“There’s no such thing as Australian food” – My Kitchen Rules’ Manu Feildel to host Dubai dinner party
Fans of the addictively dramatic cookery show My Kitchen Rules will recognise Manu Feildel as one half of the show’s judging panel. We chatted to Manu about butter, breakfast and what he really thinks of Pete’s Paleo diet.
- This crazy-looking development is coming to Umm Suqeim
- Smile, because there’s now a Happiness Street in Dubai
- Online shopping in Dubai is likely about to change (a lot)
- Emirates quite possibly has the best response to the US electronics ban
- The UK is now banning laptops as hand luggage too…