For Dhs399 per person you’ll get an overnight stay, a three-course, wine pairing dinner, a chauffeur ride to Base nightclub, a continental room service breakfast, a beach transfer, a one-hour couples’ massage and a late checkout of 4pm. Winning.
Things to do in Dubai
- The UAE now has a minister of Artificial Intelligence
- Five parks in Dubai to chill at this weekend
- Out of data? This Google Maps alternative works without internet
- A hotel stay, dinner, massage & more for Dhs399 per person? Yep
- 20 of the best swimming pool and beach club deals in Dubai
- It’s official: Kendrick Lamar joins Abu Dhabi Grand Prix line up
- A second UAE Food Bank has opened in Dubai for World Food Day
- Sheikh Mohammed sends aid to those in need on his private plane
- PSA: New speed limits on major UAE roads from today
- You can now be rewarded for following the speed limit in Dubai
Dubai news – latest in entertainment, food, sport, weather, arts, culture and health. Claim the latest vouchers, enter competitions and discover more.