Sponsored: Uber Eats has launched its biggest ever food giveaway…
If there’s one thing we love more than food, it’s free food. Which is why our Uber Eats app is going to be getting a serious workout over the next two weeks.
To celebrate its second birthday, the food delivery service is launching a massive buy-one-get-one-free promotion, with over 400 restaurants across Dubai and Abu Dhabi taking part.
From October 23 to November 6, for every menu item you buy from the selected menu at participating restaurants, you’ll receive another absolutely free. The best part? The offer is unlimited, which means you can order the items as many times as you like (which is perfect for those of us who order the same thing every time).
It’s not just a measly side of fries on offer, either – we’re talking full-on meals. Here are just a few examples of what you can double down on as part of the deal:
1. Big Mac meal and Chicken Mac meal from McDonald’s
2. All wraps (including one drink) from Manoushe Street
3. Californian Bowl, Vegan Bowl, Co-Aqua and Coconut Truffles from Poke Poke
4. Burrito and Burrito Bowl from Tortilla
5. Chili Cheese Royale, Chili Cheese Whopper and Beef Royale from Burger King
6. The Chicken Wrap, The Angus Burger and The Superfood from Easybites
7. Chicken and Halloumi Bowl, Wakey Wakey Bowl or Keto Bowl from The Wise Eatery
8. Medium pizza, large pizza and large salad from Papa Murphy’s
9. Lava Rock Shrimp, Kung Pao Chicken, Crispy Skin Chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Shanghai Stir-fried Noodles, Prawn Wontons from New Shanghai
10. One piece of chicken with rice and drink, Family Pan Spaghetti, and cheesy fries from Jollibee
11. Cookies & Fudge Parfait Crunch, Caramel & Nuts Parfait Crunch and milkshakes from Haagen Dazs
12. A dozen donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts
Feeling hungry? All you have to do is download the Uber Eats app from the App store or the Google Play Store, and tap on the Buy One, Get One Free banner to see the participating restaurants in your area. Choose the item you want from the special menu featured at the top of the restaurant page, and click the ‘Get One Free’ box.
We’ll have two of everything, thanks…