Dubai’s two waterparks ranked among world’s best
What’s on has info on the Travelers’ Choice awards for world’s best waterparks. Two of best waterparks in the world are in Dubai – Wild Wadi, Aquaventure.
Dubai’s watery wonderlands made a big splash with TripAdvisor last week.
The user generated travel website announced its annual Travelers’ Choice award winners for waterparks where two of Dubai’s family favourites are among the world’s top 10. The awards are based on data gathered from reviews over the past 12 months.
Wild Wadi Water Park located in front of the Burj Al Arab, scooped up sixth place. It’s theme is based on the tale of Juha, a character from Arabian folklore and it’s Jumeirah Sceirah ride, complete with trap door and a huge drop, make it one of the scariest rides around.
Aquaventure Waterpark, located at Atlantis The Palm Hotel, claimed sixth place and features water slides, shark-filled lagoons, rapid river adventures and a children’s play area with rope bridges, water cannons and a private beach with lush tropical landscapes.
Check out TripAdvisor’s list of the world’s finest water parks:
1. Siam Park, Adeje, Spain
2. Beach Park, Aquiraz, Brazil
3. Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Orlando, Florida
4. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Orlando, Florida
5. Waterbom Bali, Kuta, Indonesia
6. Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
7. Hot Park, Rio Quente, Brazil
8. Aquaventure Waterpark, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9. Aquatica, Orlando, Florida
10. Aquaventure Water Park at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Paradise Island, Bahamas.