Our 10 favourite costumes from the Dubai Rugby Sevens
#10 gives us the lols…
The Dubai Rugby Sevens has been and gone, bringing with it all the hard-hitting rugby matches (mabrook South Africa), crazy costumes and colourful characters we’ve come to expect from one of the city’s favourite events.
The revelers’ get-ups get better each year, and we set out to capture some of the best.
Here are some of our favourite costumes from this year’s weekend…
1. Mr Mime on the left boasts the eternal suspicious eyebrow.
2. Everyone asks “Where’s Waldo?” but nobody asks “how is Waldo?”
3. “I want a unicorn too!” said Dave. But Dave was too late, and got a duck.
4. Santa after he caught onto the #fitspo #eatclean movement.
5. Viking or Khal Drogo?
6. Spot the odd cavegirl out.
7. We find the banana costume to be somewhat a-peel-ing (sorry, it was too easy).
8. “Aw, why do I have to be the poop emoji?” (where’s laughing crying face? Aka, the king of emojis)
9. This is reminding us that we need to put our tree up (and inspiring us to use tissue boxes as shoes next time we’re in a pickle).
10. As if Sugarplum’s elf esteem wasn’t low enough, he had to carry a Welshman around the Sevens all day too.
Images: Kristina Nabieva/Motivate Publishing