There are free fitness classes in Media City all month....
Work in Media City? Here’s an easy way to get involved in Dubai Fitness Challenge.
There’s SO much going on around the city for the Dubai Fitness Challenge – you can read about 15 events and classes here – and now Dubai Media City have announced that they’re hosting more than a dozen free fitness classes throughout the month too.
What are they? Well…
– On Tuesday October 24 there will be a free yoga class from 6.30pm at the Lake Gazebo.
– On Saturday October 28 at 2pm there will be a free Jiu Jitsu class for children aged four to 12.
– On Saturday October 28, November 4, November 11, November 18 and November 25, there will be a free running club around the lake (meeting outside building one). These runs kick off at 8.30am.
– On Tuesday October 31 there will be a free Zumba party from 6.30pm at TK MMA & Fitness.
– On Tuesday November 7 at 6.30pm you can try out a boot camp in the Courtyard area near building number 7.
– On Tuesday November 14 there’s a free Pilates class at the gazebo by the Media City lake.
– On Tuesday November 21 there’s a free boxing session at the Courtyard area, near building 7.
These aren’t the only free classes as part of the Fitness Challenge – if you sign up to the Fitness Challenge and then download the app you’ll be able to see a full list of other classes all around the city.
Here’s a screengrab from the app just as a sample of what’s on offer:
FREE YOGA IN BUSINESS BAY
And remember, a purpose-built yoga hub has just opened at Marasi Business Bay, where four free yoga classes will be held every week until the end of the year.
At the moment there’s a warrior yoga class being held on Monday mornings at 7am and a more relaxing class on Wednesday nights at 7pm, while Swing yoga classes are at 7pm on Sundays and Tuesdays.
One thing’s for sure, if you want to witness the fitness in Dubai right now, there are opportunities around every corner…