Feeling hungry? Take advantage of these cracking BOGO meal deals this weekend
Sponsored: Uber Eats will deliver your favourite meal to your door and give you the same again, on the house…
Hunger pangs kicking in? Fear not, we’ve got the perfect offer to see you through to the other side of the weekend and save you a couple Dirhams in the process.
Food delivery service Uber Eats is running an awesome promotion offering a limited-time buy-one-get-one-free deal on many of the best restaurants in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, from now until late on Saturday, July 7.
In case you haven’t yet had the pleasure, Uber Eats is a quick and reliable app to get your favorite restaurants delivered right to you. It can also help you discover new favourites, as well as order and track delivery progress of your meal door-to-door.
With literally hundreds of outlets taking part in this awesome BOGO deal you’re spoilt for choice, but allow us to elucidate you on some of the many delicious options to choose from.
Keep an eye out for the special menu appearing on the Uber Eats app over the weekend. The offer entitles you to two-for-one on select items from participating restaurants including, McDonalds, Under 500, Pineapple Express, Jollibee, Manoushe Street, Dunkin Donuts, Paul Bakery, Papa Murphys, Circle Cafe and many more.
So whether it’s pizza, sushi or something a little more healthy you’re craving, play your cards right and you can manage three square meals a day each for you and your bestie/significant other/chihuahua for half price this weekend. Not bad at all.
Sounds great, so how can I order something right now?
Uber Eats have made it uber easy (get it?) to get your snack on. Simply:
- Download the Uber Eats app from iTunes or the Google Play Store (if you haven’t already)
- Tap on the Buy One, Get One Free banner to see the participating restaurants in your area (the banner will only appear if you are within the delivery area of one of the selected restaurants)
- Choose the item you want from the Buy One, Get One Free menu featured at the top of the restaurant page
- Click the ‘Get One Free’ box to receive a second of the same item – completely free of charge!
- Kick back and watch as those delicious bites get delivered right to your door
– For more about Dubai straight to your newsfeed, follow us on Facebook.