How to enter
Please go through our FAQ’s before registering to ensure you have everything ready before starting the process
Please read the below instructions on payment methods carefully before proceeding with the registration::
- For Platinum List transactions, you are required to make a payment via a credit or debit card.
- For LPO transactions, kindly e-mail email@example.com for Abu Dhabi or firstname.lastname@example.org for Dubai in order for us to provide a booking form. This needs to be completed and returned along with the supporting LPO and registered VAT details.
- For bank transfer payments, please remit to:
Bank Account: Motivate Media Group
Bank Account Number: 1011052356703
IBAN Number: AE640260001011052356703
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
Account Currency: UAE Dirhams (AED)
Bank Address: Emirates NBD, Main Branch, Baniyas Road, Deira, DubaiBank Account: Motivate Media Group
Bank Account Number: 1021052356702
IBAN Number: AE290260001021052356702
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
Account Currency: United States Dollars (US$)
Bank Address: Emirates NBD, Main Branch, Baniyas Road, Deira, Dubai
- Once the transaction is completed, please send the Bank Transfer transaction confirmation details to email@example.com
- For cheque or cash payments, kindly deliver the supporting paperwork and relevant registration fees to:
33rd Floor, Media One Tower, Dubai Media City, PO Box 2331, Dubai, UAE
Contact: Jerry Dugay or Latha Gopinath
Please read the below instructions carefully before proceeding with the registration process:
- A non-refundable fee of $125.00 is charged per registration. Should you wish to obtain marketing collateral to promote your category/outlet within your premises, an additional fee is payable. The total cost of registration including marketing collateral is $150.00 (Digital) $250.00 (Print & Digital).
- Please note that the fee of $125.00 (exclusive of collateral) is chargeable per outlet per category.
- VAT will be charged at 5% on the total registration fees, in line with tax legislation.
- Each outlet may only be registered under a single cuisine category. The same outlet/restaurant cannot be registered for multiple cuisines; however an outlet could register for various categories.
Example: A restaurant serving fusion cuisine would need to select a single food category under which it will be registered (e.g. Favourite European Restaurant). The restaurant can also register for the Favourite Brunch category.
- In order to complete the registration process, it will be necessary to provide the outlet’s logo, which will be displayed on all digital collateral. This needs to be uploaded in high resolution EPS/PDF or HIGH RES JPEG through WeTransfer with the link posted in the box provided.
- The outlet or organisation will only be listed as a nominee on the What’s On Awards website once the payment has been received and confirmed.
- The name of the outlet or organisation will be listed in the appropriate category on the What’s On voting website within 2-3 working days of the payment being confirmed. The What’s On team will notify the registered outlet/organisation once they are live on the website.
- Outlets or organisations that register with the marketing collateral option, need to provide the following information:
- Outlet or Organisation name
- Delivery address
- Name of person accepting the delivery
- Contact number of the person accepting the delivery
- In the case of a single organisation registering multiple outlets, collateral will be sent to all outlets where the above information is supplied
- Should an organisation have outlets in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi, please ensure you register for the correct awards programme:
- What’s On Awards Dubai, or
- What’s On Awards Abu Dhabi.
- Registrations will only be accepted by outlets or organisation who trade in the specific Emirate in which they are registering. An outlet or organisation that trades in Abu Dhabi cannot enter the Dubai awards.
- Please note that once the registration form is submitted, no changes can be entertained.