Get 40 per cent off tickets to Atlantis Aquaventure water park
Dubai’s weather is pretty much perfect right now, and that means that there’s no better time to enjoy all of the alfresco activities that are in abundance in the city. If you’re a thrill-seeker or are looking for a fun day out with the family, look no further than the Atlantis Aquaventure water park.
You can avail a brilliant discount of 40 per cent off tickets to the water park if you book between Tuesday, February 22 and Monday, February 28. The offer is redeemable from March 1 to March 25. The 40 per cent discount is available on a number of different experiences.
@whatsondubaiYou have to check out the new Trident Tower at Atlantis Aquaventure ##tiktokarab ##tiktokuae ##dubai ##palmjumeirah ##waterpark ##slide ##thingstodoindubai♬ original sound – Vito
- Aquaventure Waterpark Stand-Alone Admission for adults (residents) – Dhs159 (usual price Dhs300)
- Aquaventure Waterpark Stand-Alone Admission for children (residents) – Dhs139(usual price Dhs300)
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium Admission for adults – Dhs55 (usual price Dhs85)
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium Admission for children – Dhs55 (usual price Dhs85)
- Dolphin Dip and Play – Dhs495 (usual price Dhs795)
- Sea Lion Dip and Play – Dhs395 (usual price Dhs795)
Last year, in February 2021, the park saw a massive expansion (the biggest the world has ever seen). The new part of the park features Trident Tower, a tall building with 12 new multi-coloured slides cascading from it. Prepare to get super-soaked as you whip through tunnels, defy gravity on a raft, and dunk down into a plunge pool at many of the new rides.
There’s now a whopping 105 rides in total at the whole Atlantis Aquaventure, and some are more adrenaline pumping than others. For a more relaxing experience the new Raging Rapids will take you on a lazy river with different zones of wave intensity.
You might also like