Competition: Make a #UAESelfie for National Day!
What’s On celebrates UAE National Day, December 2, 2014 with the launch of their #UAESelfie competition. You could win a stay in a five star hotel in Dubai.
In honour of UAE National Day, What’s On want you to take part in #UAESelfie, a social campaign that could see you published in a future issue of the UAE’s biggest and best entertainment magazine. All you have to do is take a picture of yourself enjoying our wonderful home, and we’ll compile the best into a special canvas. We’ll monitor photos posted on our Instagram accounts via @WhatsOnDubai and @WhatsOnAbuDhabi, that include the hashtag #UAESelfie.
If that wasn’t reason enough to take part, five of the best #UAESelfie’s will be selected to win a weekend stay each at a five-star hotel in Dubai or Abu Dhabi courtesy of Fairmont The Palm, The Fairmont Dubai, and Fairmont Bab Al Bahr.
Need an idea of what kind of picture to take? Get outside and show us mountains, culture, the sky, the sea, landmarks, family, food – wherever you are, there’s your picture.
Check out the video below!
Why a #UAESelfie?
We want to create a unique picture of the UAE – a crowd-sourced collection of snapshots of the people in the UAE to create a unique mosaic of faces and places that make up our home.
– A weekend stay at a glamorous hotel in the UAE courtesy of the Fairmont & Raffles Group.
– Post a photo or instavid that best interprets why you love and what you love about the UAE.
– For a picture to qualify as a #UAESelfie, the photo must clearly have been taken of you by you.
– Your whole face DOESN’T have to be in the entire frame.
– Add #UAESelfie and follow @WhatsOnDubai and @WhatsOnAbuDhabi in order to qualify.
– UAE-residents only.
– Competition ends December 1.