10 #DubaiProblems tweets that made us chuckle recently
The struggle is real…
Many of Dubai’s residents live a life of convenience and luxury, which often makes it seem like the global centre of #firstworldproblems. Many of the city’s residents cave in to the occasional good grumble about something minor on social media.
Let’s be honest though, many of us will be able to relate. So we’ve compiled a list of tweets of the many #dubaiproblems some of us face that gave us a little chuckle…
1. Sunny struggles…
Dubai life is so hard, I’m having to move tanning spots whenever the sun goes behind a skyscraper. Anyone got a violin? #dubaiproblems
— While I’m Young (@danniellelily) February 4, 2017
2. When the one day it rains is the one day you felt like a hot tub sesh’…
Jacuzzi is closed due to wind and rain in Dubai – what is this?? #dubaiproblems
— Jess Ashmore (@JessyMo1) February 3, 2017
3. Of course she does. Have you seen our malls?
Loool I’m Skyping my 4 year old cousin in Dubai and this girl already knows what Chanel and Versace are
— The Silverback (@__BigMo) December 10, 2016
4. Have you tried a Maserati macchiato?
When you need a morning coffee but the only coffee shop you can find is the Bentley store ? #dubaiproblems
— Jacob Waddicor (@jacobwaddicor) December 21, 2016
5. Gosh forbid you’d have to walk inside.
Couldn’t stop at Starbucks drive thru because the queue was too long #dubaiproblems
— Lizzi Stead (@LizziStead) November 17, 2016
6. You can pay for homes, but you can’t buy class.
— Gcme (@gcme1) October 25, 2016
7. At least you didn’t call him habibi.
— Ramzi (@Ramzology) August 21, 2016
8. Well, might as well just stay at home.
— ammaro (@ammar456) August 3, 2016
9. “Mummy, is this caviar sturgeon or beluga?”
— Mums@Work (@mumsatworkme) July 11, 2016
10. Who doesn’t love looking like a pom-pom?
— Tjaša Džafić (@tja_sha) June 22, 2016